It’s a myth that we can have iced beverage on Winter! I love iced drinks as much as I love winter. A perfect cocktail can setup the mood instantly. So, if you’re up for a perfect cocktail drink that can be easily made in batches here it is. This week CafeOn brings you an amazing winter citrus punch recipe.
- Valencia oranges 1–2 (medium)
- Blood oranges 1–2 (medium)
- Pinot Grigio 2 bottles (750 ml each) or any dry white wine
- Vodka 1/2 cup
- Triple sec 1/2 cup (or any orange liqueur)
- Fresh citrus juice 1/2 cup (strained)
- Agave nectar 1/4 cup (or simple syrup)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs 3
- Cinnamon sticks 3–4
- First slice 1–2 Valencia oranges and 1–2 blood oranges then place in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Now add the 2 bottles of wine, vodka, triple sec, citrus juice, agave nectar, rosemary sprigs, and cinnamon sticks and gently stir everything to combine.
- Then cover the mixture tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight if you get time.
- Once it’s ready to serve now time to garnish.
- Take a serving glass and cover ice if desired. Top with any added fruit you want.
- Now serve and enjoy!
For more recipes like this, keep an eye on WhatsOn Tasty @ CafeOn.
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn