With the fall season upon us, it is the best time of the year to make delicious recipes using pumpkins. Turn on your Halloween spirit and make these absolutely mouth-watering fluffy pancakes for you and your loved ones.
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a dash of grounded cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup mashed pumpkin
- In a bowl sift all your dry ingredients and set aside.
- Take another bowl and mix your wet ingredients. Gradually pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and stir till well incorporated.
- Pour the pancake batter into a low heated nonsticky pan. Cook until they are golden brown.
- Serve with maples syrup, berries, cinnamon powder, and apple slices.