Looking for a sweet and easy treat to make? Take a look at our ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
For the cake: 8-inch pan
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp chocolate essence
- 1 cup warm milk
- 3/4 cup melted butter
For Chocolate Ganache:
- 1 cup whip cream
- 1 cup diced dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla paste
- 1 tbsn. butter
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt. Then take a separate bowl and whisk the egg whites. Add the vanilla essence, warm milk, and melted butter into the bowl. Finally, pour the wet ingredients from the bowl into the sifted dry ingredients. Whisk with a hand till it forms a smooth cake batter.
- Preheat the oven in 180 for 10 minutes. Use a lined 8-inch pan and pour the batter. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check if the cake is baked well!
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare your chocolate ganache.
- In a double boiler melt diced dark chocolate and whip cream. Add butter and vanilla paste. Let the ganache cool down to room temperature before icing the cake.
- Pour the ganache on a chilled cake and decorate with your favorite chocolates, ice-cream cones, Oreos, and nuts as you please.
- And voilà you have made yourself a super moist soft chocolate cake with the best chocolate ganache you can imagine!
For more easy recipes like this, stay with WhatsOn.guide
Vegetable Gyoza are available at Cafe On!
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn