After a very busy hustling day, the only thing that you need is a chilled glass of Lemon ice tea. So here we are back this week with a very easy ice tea recipe that will refreshen your tired soul! And of course, you can customize and add flavors of your choice!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tsp. of tea
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 lime diced
- mint leaves
- In a saucepan, bring one cup of water to boil and remove it from heat.
- Add 2 tsp of tea leaves and allow them to steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and put the warm tea inside a freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of chilled water, lemon and honeym
- Add fresh mints and ice cubes and enjoy!
For more easy recipes like this, stay with WhatsOn.guide
Paneer Makhani is available at Cafe On!
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn