Halloween is here almost! To celebrate and make the Halloween best of all nothing can beat a few amazing drinks to be served. Café on is bringing you 3 amazing simple and easy Halloween drink recipes for the crowd. Lets see how to make ‘3 must have Halloween Drinks’ to have them in your bar.
Pumpkin Spice Margarita
Let’s make flavors that complement the bounty of the Halloween season. An easy-peasy drink recipe you could make on your own at home to have on the haunted day of October. Presenting Pumpkin Spice Margarita, the combined taste of pumpkin and spice taking center stage with tequila riding just below.
- 4 oz of Orange Juice
- 2 oz Orange Curacao
- 1/8 tsp of Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 4 oz Reposado or Anejo tequila
- 3 oz Pumpkin Puree Infused Syrup (to taste)
- 2-3 cups of ice
- a sprig of rosemary for garnish (optional)
- Margarita salt
- Superfine sugar
- 2 pinches of Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- Mix the orange juice, orange curacao, pumpkin spice seasoning, tequila, and pumpkin puree infused syrup into a blender shaker with ice.
- Blend until you get a slush consistency.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Serve and Enjoy
Vampire’s Kiss cocktail
One of the must have Halloween drinks is the Vampire’s Kiss cocktail. The drink is actuary combination of vodka and raspberry liqueur into a bright red cocktail. If one can wish they can surely include champagne and get a fresh flavor of lemon and cranberry juice.
Let’s see what things you need to know to make this amazing drink.
- Chambord (a popular raspberry liqueur)
- Cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- Lemon juice
- Grenadine (a pomegranate-flavored red cocktail syrup)
- Dry ice (optional)
- Shake up the ingredients
- Strain it into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with a chunk of dry ice! The way that the dry ice makes the smoke wisp into the air is the bestparty trick.
Haunting Bloody Mary
If you’re a fan of Blood Mary then know how to make the best Bloody Mary: savory, spicy, tangy, and salty all at once. Hence it’s ideal for brunch, but with Halloween coming over all must be craving to have it during the day. Bloody Mary has of variations, so the ingredients vary based on who’s making it.
- ¼ freshly squeezed ounce lemon juice
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 2 to 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 dashes of tabasco
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch salt
- Lemon wedge and lime wedge to garish
- Combine the lemon juice, tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, salt, and pepper in a pint glass.
- Roll the drink by pouring it back and forth between both sides of the shaker or between two pint glasses until it is well-mixed, about one minute.
- Pour into a highball or pint glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with the lemon and lime wedges.
For more recipes like this, keep an eye on WhatsOn Tasty @ CafeOn.
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn