Buglife’s aims to halt the extinction and achieve sustainable populations of invertebrates.
Invertebrates are vitally important to a healthy planet – humans and other life forms could not survive without them. The food we eat, the fish we catch, the birds we see, the flowers we smell and the hum of life we hear, simply would not exist without bugs. Invertebrates underpin life on earth and without them the world’s ecosystems would collapse.
– Promotes the environmental importance of invertebrates and raises awareness about the challenges to their survival.
– Assists in developing legislation and policy that will ensure the conservation of invertebrates.
– Developing and disseminating knowledge about how to conserve invertebrates.
– Encourages and supports invertebrate conservation initiatives by other organisations in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
– Undertakes practical conservation projects that will contribute to achieving our aim.
Watch – https://youtu.be/xlnAwHjx3zs