With Halloween knocking at the door, all the sweet tooth must be craving one of the yummiest and traditional food of this festival- Pumpkin Pie. Café on is bringing you a simple, easy, and mini recipe, how to make ‘Mini Pumpkin Pie’ to add to your list of traditional Halloween foods. Mini Pumpkin Pies are perfect when you have several desserts and want to make sure everyone can taste them.
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll each pie crust out onto a floured surface to a rough rectangle about 11 inches square. Cut each pie crust into 12 3-inch rounds. Fit the little pie crust circles into 24 mini pie dishes.
- Separate one egg, and the egg white into a small separate bowls. Beat the egg white until turn slightly frothy, and brush the edges of each mini pie crust with egg white. Place the remaining yolk and beat with the remaining 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Mix the softened cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice into the eggs to make a smooth filling. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the filling into each crust.
- Bake the pies in the preheated oven until the crust edges are golden brown and the filling is set, about 15 minutes. Add little whipped cream to décor. Let them set and cool down before serving.
For more recipes like this, keep an eye on WhatsOn Tasty @ CafeOn.
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn