For this week, we bring you an easy scrumptious vegetable recipe with all the fresh ingredients that can be found around Asia. If you are living outside the continent, then fret not, because there is a high possibility that you have an Asian grocery store right at the corner of your street.
Ingredients to make Easy Asian Salad:
- Green and red capsicum
- Charred Peppers
- Green Onions
- baby corns
- In a bowl steam the vegetables that need to be steamed.
- Then in a wok, put some oil and put onion and red chilies.
- Fry till the onions are golden brown.
- Add black and white pepper, paprika and all the vegetable
- Stir and cook for 5-8 minutes and serve the vegetable hot with the choice of your side dish