Fuller’s Inns in partnership with Open Bar Theatre are delighted to announce their Christmas show for 2020, ‘A ChristMESS Carol’. Anika Khan reports.
Open Bar has always relished involving the audience in their shows, and much thought has gone into how this can be continued whilst the performances go digital this year. Here is everything you need to know about the event:
- ‘A ChristMESS Carol’ aims to bring audiences together this Christmas season, in a shared experience from the cozy, warmth of their own homes.
- With occasional comedic calamity and polish performances expect to be engaged on this spin take of traditional Dickens.
- Audiences have the option of choosing to throw themselves into playing a character or nominating a friend to be part of the show.
- The chaotic online adaptations of ‘A Christmas Carol’ primuses to be joyous, and messy.
- The show promises audience interaction, laughs, and reignite the festive spirits.
- The show will be sold on a “three-tiered” ticketing system.
- The audience needs to pay what they can (£10, £20, or £30).
- All of the profits will be shared equally between the cast and creatives.
- Show timing:7.30pm: Thurs 10th // Fri 11th // Thurs 17th // Fri 18th // Mon 21st // Tues 22nd December.
- Ticket numbers are limited and must therefore be booked in advance. So hurry!
To book the tickets: https://www.designmynight.com/london/whats-on/christmas-themed/a-christmess-carol