Reeperbahn Festival is planning to set this year’s event on September with a “pandemic-adapted” version, Dipto Paul Reports.
Because of the Coronavirus pandemic many high voltage events, festivals are cancelled and finding the solution the Reeperbahn Festival authority said “currently we are working on a plan that will enable the event to be held in September in compliance with all social distancing and hygiene regulations”.
Reeperbahn Festival CEO, Alexander Schulz, said: “The key issues to be addressed range from the importance of culture in the canon of values in society as a whole, to economic livelihoods, to practical measures for the gradual return to operations”.
Here we will let you know 5 things about Reeperbahn Festival…
1. Reeperbahn Festival is known as Europe’s biggest club festival.
2. Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburgand is one of the most important meeting places for the music industry worldwide. It is a combined place of Indie, Pop, Rock, Folk, Hip Hop, classical and all types genre of music.
3. The Festival also holds extensive art program and a business platform for companies and organizations from the international music and neighboring digital industries.
4. This year organizers give extra focus on the safety of performers, staff and attendees so that the spread of coronavirus can be handle.
5. As the travel ban continues so there will be no international attendees allowed on the event where only the national and European participants can join.