Take the best advantage of this strawberry season and make this creamy dreamy ice cream for your loved ones at home. This old-fashioned strawberry ice cream recipe is about as good as it gets and is the perfect spring or summer dessert.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of Fresh strawberries ( finely diced)
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup condense milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mix the diced strawberries with sugar, and lemon juice and set aside for 20- 25 minutes.
- After the strawberries release their juices, mash the mixture until there are no large chunks of strawberries. Here you can opt for a blender if you want smooth ice cream.
- Then in another bowl whip the heaving cream till it forms stiff peaks. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Add the strawberries to the bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a container or popsicle molds and freeze it for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve the ice cream in cones or with shortcakes!
Available at Cafe On!
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn