Psychonauts 2 established a gameplay video that shares facts on the upcoming story, as well as details on new abilities and more after the Xbox Games Showcase Extended.
- The new video was released on June 17 featuring Tim Schafer, Studio Head at Double Fine Productions. He is controlling players through what we can assume is the Psychonauts sequel.
- The video shares details of the story, new enemies, abilities, and locations of Psychonauts 2.
- One of the early levels in Psychonauts 2is the brain of Dr. Caligosto Loboto.
- Loboto will be known as the villain in the first Psychonauts, though he is “kinda become friends” with the main character Raz.
- Through Psychonauts 2 one gamer will be able to get to visit the Psychonauts headquarters, they also can return from the Whispering Rock summer camp in the first game.
- New enemies are also revealed with Doubts, Regrets, and “dangerously explosive” Bad Thoughts.
- A player is in his mind who can investigate the kidnapping of Truman Zanotto, grand head of the Psychonauts agency.
- Mental Connection player will get to use some new psychic skills.
- If a gamer learns all this, they will create a lot of interest in gambling in the mind of this new boss.
- This leads to one of the first levels in the game, where you’ll need to go back into her mind and fix what a gamer has done.
Psychonauts 2 will release on August 25 of this year on PC and consoles.