Bella Hadid once again grabbed everyone’s mind with her fashionable presence in a dramatic Schiaparelli Gown at Cannes which exposed her secret Tattoo. Sanjida Tanmoy reports.
Here is everything you need to know about Bella’s stunning outfit:
- The model wore an avant-garde gown from the Schiaparelli Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2021/22 collection.
- This gown was designed by Daniel Roseberry, for the premiere of Tre Piani (Three Floors).
- The form-fitting black wool dress had a neckline that cut under Hadid’s chest, which was covered by a gold-dipped necklace in the shape of the bronchi passageway of the lungs, adorned with rhinestones.
- The fashion house shared posted a picture on their Instagram and mentioned that the stunning necklace was made of gilded brass, in the shape of “trompe l’œil lungs adorned with rhinestones.”
- The daring dress and the jewelry stolen the show.
- Besides its everybody noticed Bella’s teeny tiny underboob tattoo with 3 simple dots.
This overexposed dramatic dress certainly marks the spirit of 2021’s edition of the Cannes Film Festival.