The famous HBO TV series ‘Game of Thrones’ is going to launch a new studio where fans can physically visit the sets of uses in the show.
The studio tour plan was announced around 8 months ago but recently the local authorities have given the green light to start the studio at the Linen Mill Studios inBanbridge, Northern Ireland.
- The 10,000-square-metre studio will showcase props, costumes used in the shows.
- 600,000 visitors each year.
- Winterfell, Dragonstone- the throne room, King’s Landing, Castle Black.
- Emmy award-winningseries.
- The restaurant at the center of the museum
However, fans are eagerly waiting to visit the museum.
Here are 29 stunning film locations that you can travel to: