If you have never cooked cinnamon rolls inside your kitchen, you do not know what Heaven smells like. And if you think they are difficult to make then check out this easy cinnamon rolls recipe from scratch. I promise you they will turn out cloudy, fluffy, and soft exactly like the way you are picturing them while reading this! All you need is a little bit of patience and a lot of cinnamon for this recipe.
- 5 cups flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups warm milk
- 1/2 cup granulatedugar
- 2 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup soften butter
- 4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 6 teaspoon of brown sugar
- At first, take a bowl and pour 2 cups of warm milk. Add 1.2 cups of sugar and melted butter. Add the dry yeast and stir to mix them well. Leave this in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a bowl and pour 5 cups of all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the wet yeast mixture and mix them till you get a doughy mixture.
- Seal the bowl with plastic wrap and leave the dough to rise for 1 to 1 and a half hours. Make sure to place it in the warmest place in your kitchen.
- After your dough has risen, kneed the dough for 10 to 15 minutes using your hand. Use flour if the dough sticks to your hand or the kitchen top.
- Now take a rolling pin and roll the dough into a flat rectangle shape. Use soften butter to cover the surface area of your flattened dough. Do not miss out on any area.
- Mix cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle it over the flattened dough. Start rolling the dough from one end.
- Now use a thread to cut the roll 2 inches thick to get those soft cinnamon rolls.
- Once they are all cut out. Butter a pan and place the cinnamon rolls. Make sure to keep some space in between as they will rise up.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and leave it in a warm place for 30-45 minutes more.
- Once the cinnamon rolls are all doubled in size, pop them into the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
A lot of people like to glaze the cinnamon rolls once they are out of the oven, but I think they taste wonderful without the extra sweet topping. A cup of coffee and freshly baked cinnamon rolls shows that you care. So try this recipe at home and let us know if you have won the heart of your loved ones below.