Fall is upon us. With the winter wind approaching, it is the perfect season to gather up around a warm fire and have some delicious warm drinks. So this week, we bring you three easy fall drinks that you must definitely try out!
- 1 tsp tea leaves
- 3 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 green cardamoms
- Pour 2 cups of water into a pot.
- Add the tea leaves and the crushed spices.
- Bring it to the boil and keep it simmering in low heat
- Add the milk and sweetener according to your preference
- Serve it hot
Milk Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of chocolate (diced)
- Heat up the milk in a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and let it simmer in low heat until bubbles start to form.
- Turn off the heat and add the finely diced chocolate straight into the milk.
- Stir, until they melt and dissolve with the milk, and becomes creamy and smooth
- Serve with marshmallows and whip cream.
Turmeric Matcha Latte
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 pinch organic turmeric
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- hot water
- coconut oil
- Add matcha, turmeric, and black pepper to a large mug
- Add hot milk and whisk.
- Add your choice of sweetener and enjoy!
For more recipes like this, keep an eye on WhatsOn Tasty @ CafeOn.
FOLLOW CAFE ON> WhatsOn/Café On
OPENING HOURS> Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 3.00pm; Sat & Sun> Opening Soon!
CAFE ON, 13A Cannon St, Birmingham B2 5EN, UK, Tel> 0121 633 2311, W> WhatsOn.guide/CafeOn