The Royal Institute of Oil Painters annual exhibition is being held online this year till 25 of November.
Here is everything you need to know about the online exhibition:
- This year, the online exhibition makes it easy for the viewers to browse through the arts from the comfort and safety of the homes.
- People can buy brilliant artworks with a few clicks.
- The exhibition showcases the brilliant work of new painters alongside the work of more established names.
- There are prizes, giveaways, and special offers worth over £5,000.
- Prize winners will be announced online on Wednesday 25 November, at 5 pm.
- The sold works will directly be dispatched from the artists” studios to the buyers.
- The show includes several works on the themes of ‘Reflections’, interpreted in various ways.
- The show aims to reflect the continued evolution of oil painting and its fundamental part in the world of art.
For more information: https://www.mallgalleries.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions