On the heels of the news that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expecting a second child, CBS has announced that Oprah Winfrey will sit down with the couple for a “wide-ranging” interview.
Here is everything you need to know about the exclusive show:
- “Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special” will air on CBS on March 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
- Winfrey will first speak with Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, about stepping into royal life, marriage, motherhood, her philanthropic work, and how she handles life under the public eye.
- The two will then be joined by Prince Harry to discuss their move to the United States and future goals.
- The special is produced by Harpo Productions.
- Terry Wood and Tara Montgomery will executive produce, along with co-executive producer Brian Piotrowicz.
- Royal sources say there is now ‘no way back to official duties’ for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as the couple agrees to a 90-minute tell-all Oprah TV special.
- Harry and Meghan are set to lose all their remaining royal patronages.