American model Natalia Diamante Bryant is the daughter of the late Hall of Fame player Kobe Bryant.
Here are five things to know about her:
- Bryant is the oldest daughter of model Vanessa Bryant. She is the paternal granddaughter of former NBA player Joe Bryant and former basketball player John “Chubby” Cox.
- On January 26, 2020, Bryant’sBryant’s 41-year-old father Kobe Bryant and 13-year-old sister Gianna were killed in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, California.
- Bryant graduated from Sage Hill High School In 2021, where she was the varsity volleyball team leader. She set a school record for kills in a single season for four consecutive years. Following high school, Bryant signed to IMG models and was selected to attend USC.
- Natalia’sNatalia’s love of volleyball began in 2012 at the London Olympics, and Her mom took her to watch Misty May play beach volleyball. Misty May-Treanor is the most successful beach volleyball player in history. That year Natalia was nine.
- Natalia, 18, has just signed with IMG Models. She’sShe’s also set to register for her freshman year at the University of Southern California, where she will major in film, and she has 2.7 million Instagram followers. Recently she was covered by Teen-Vouge.