BLACKPINK member Rosé, famous singer Billie Eilish, and some more are joining together on YouTube to inspire young folks to come up with solutions and reverse the climate disaster as part of the upcoming YouTube Originals special, ‘Dear Earth’.
- YouTube is starting its special along with many celebrity figures to battle climate crisis as part of the upcoming YouTube Originals special, October sustainability-centered programming.
- The premiere is on Saturday, October 23, ‘Dear Earth’ is described as ‘an epic international birthday celebration of our planet and what we wish to do to opposite local weather exchange.’
- Apart from BLACKPINK and Billie, visitors stars will come with President Barack Obama, Desmond Tutu, Sundar Pichai, Anitta, Jaden Smith, Marsai Martin, Tinashe, and Bretman Rock amongst many others.
- ‘Dear Earth’ presentations us the most recent in innovation, generation, and the sustainable revolution that’s about to happen,’ as the trailer’s description stated.
- The trailer for the 100-minute project features animated clips as well as self-recorded videos from some of the guest stars.
- ‘It is our responsibility to deal with climate change,’ Billie will be seen saying in the trailer.
- ‘Our generation has to come together. We must work towards saving the Earth,’ Rosé add.
Watch the trailer for Dear Earth below:
Dear Earth is only the first of many environment-oriented YouTube Originals launching this month.