5 Best Music Venues in Brussels
Music lovers rise hands. We have found five best music venues for you so that you can have the best experience in Brussels and can make your plan perfect. Whether it is rock, jazz, blues, hip-hop, or R&B, these music venues in Brussels can make your time worth.
1. Sounds Jazz Club: The club opened in 1986 run by Sergio Duvalloni and Rosy Merlini which has the best Belgian and international jazzmen on stage, and the numerous memorable concerts make it a ‘must’ for all jazz fans. The club offers Belgian & international artists, cocktails & Italian food. The sound quality and environment will make you lost in the music.
> Rue de la Tulipe 28, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium, +32 2 512 92 50
2. Le Botanique: The venue is located in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Brussels which is also a part of part of the garden had hosted cultural events. The club Le Botanique opened in 1984 which was previously the main orangery. However, the place has three music halls, the magnificent Orangery being the biggest with a capacity of 700 people.
> Le Botanique, Rue Royale 236, 1210 Brussels, Belgium, +32 2 218 37 32
3. Bozar: The venue opened in 1929 and the club started by Henry Le Bœuf. It includes exhibition and conference rooms, a cinema and a concert hall, which serves as home to the National Orchestra of Belgium. There are usually several exhibitions running simultaneously in the vast gallery warren, with a Keith Haring retrospective on until 19 April 2020.
> Rue Ravenstein 23, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
4. Flagey: Flagey is in a shape of a ship which looms over a square.
It has two small lakes, in the suburb of Ixelles and there is a short tram ride south of the center. it is one of the best-connected crossroads in the city, directly adjacent to the neighbouring Ixelles Ponds. Presenting mostly classical music in three different-capacity spaces, It’s a former radio studio (from the 1930s), with curvy wooden walls and fixtures.
> Place Sainte-Croix, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium, +32 2 641 10 20
5. Magasin 4: Magasin 4 is one of the best places in Brussels to party and listen to alternative or underground music. The place established in 1994. The venue features international rock, punk, indie & metal bands and dedicated to alternative music : Hardcore, Funk, Punk, Alternative Rock, Ska, Pop, Experimental Musics, Chanson Française. It’s a wonderful concert venue with a real underground feeling. The atmosphere is very nice and the venue offers cheap beers.
> Avenue du Port 51B, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, +32 2 223 34 74
> Puza Sarker Snigdha
If you like WhatsOn, why not do us a favour. More & more people getting involved and supporting WhatsOn. We are independent & progressive, unlike many corporate media - We know you want WhatsOn to benefit as many people as possible Now we need your support, WhatsOn will continue to engage with cutting edge events, news & reviews of our times and hold power to account & champion social justice. WhatsOn’s independence means, we are free from corporate & commercial bias. However, we need your support to give a voice to the voice less and keep our independence. We rely on the support of our readers and any amount , big or small, makes a valuable difference. Thank you. SUPPORT WhatsOn!