What’s on 31st Night at Dhaka
The last day of 2019 is knocking at the door!
Celebrating the last day of a year is always very cheerful. It’s celebrated in almost every country in their own way. Though in Bangladesh Dhaka Metropolitan Police has banned all kinds of New Year’s Eve celebrations in public places such as roads, flyovers, and on building rooftops to maintain the law, but the hotels, clubs, other organizations arrange party by following the law.
Here are some ideas where you can enjoy your night:
1. New Year’s Eve Celebration at Dhaka Regency: The celebration is about, to begin with, DJ Sonica. Get Ready to Celebrate 31st Eve with LIVE Countdown, Stormy SKY Dance Group, Non-Stop MUSIC, Laser SHOW, Fire DANCE and many more are waiting for you & your companions at 3 VENUES of Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort with The Most Prominent Performers & Artists of Bangladesh.
2. New Year Celebration 2020 at Le Méridien Dhaka: The show will start at 9 pm tonight which has a big arrangement with a DJ party.
3. New Year’s Rhythm 2019 at Pan Pacific Sonargaon: Groove to the beats this New Year’s Eve at Pacific Avenue of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka! Enjoy an Electrifying Night with Sensational Beverages and the Promise of Pure Entertainment with DJ & Live Music. The celebration will start at 8 pm and will run till 2 am.
4. Party with Hard Rock Live Band Music at Days Hotel: To celebrate your eve wit Hard Rock Live Band Music confirm your entry soon with 5k Bdt. each. The show will start from 7pm.
5. Pool Party: Tour and travels has arranged a pool party at Muhammadpur to celebrate the new year’s eve in a different way. The program will feature loud music, cake cutting ceremony, food, etc. Adress: Solimullah Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka. More info: KAYAK.com
> Puza Sarker Snigdha
If you like WhatsOn, why not do us a favour. More & more people getting involved and supporting WhatsOn. We are independent & progressive, unlike many corporate media - We know you want WhatsOn to benefit as many people as possible Now we need your support, WhatsOn will continue to engage with cutting edge events, news & reviews of our times and hold power to account & champion social justice. WhatsOn’s independence means, we are free from corporate & commercial bias. However, we need your support to give a voice to the voice less and keep our independence. We rely on the support of our readers and any amount , big or small, makes a valuable difference. Thank you. SUPPORT WhatsOn!