5 Winter Fashion Tips for Looking Good
Winter is one of the most challenging seasons to consistently wear winter outfits women that are both weather appropriate and figure-flattering.
Just because it’s freezing out, doesn’t mean we have to collectively resign ourselves to giving up on style. So we just need to follow some tricks so that everyone can maintain the style and also can stay warm. Here are some common tips below:
1. Layering clothes: Layering is a common way to struggle with cold and stay warm but it has to do in a creative way. A turtleneck, under a sweater, under a jacket, under a coat, for instance, will definitely keep you warm. So will a dress or skirt over a pair of pants etc. Women can use a scarf to cover the head or neck. Scarves are one of the most versatile and easiest ways to add a little something extra.
2. Long boots: In winter fashion style you cannot ignore the importance of long boots. Obviously, we all are waiting for winter to try some of the new outfits i.e. also including the long boots.
3. Use a belt to boost coat style: Add new life to your coat simply by belting it. Cinching your waist will make it seem almost like you have a brand new coat.
4. Embrace fur: Wear fur with just about anything to give your outfit an instant upgrade. Invest in a statement fur topper, throw on a fur vest or stole over your winter coat, or find cool fur accent pieces like fur collars or even fur mittens to liven up your winter outfits.
5. Be sensible: Sometimes, winter calls for us to put our heads before our hearts and choose trusty, weather-appropriate clothing rather than valuing fashion above everything. This means: pack away your backless loafers until spring, leave your lightweight skirts in the wardrobe, say goodbye to those off-the-shoulder tops for now and opt for winter-proof pieces that will keep you warm and dry.
> Puza Sarker Snigdha
If you like WhatsOn, why not do us a favour. More & more people getting involved and supporting WhatsOn. We are independent & progressive, unlike many corporate media - We know you want WhatsOn to benefit as many people as possible Now we need your support, WhatsOn will continue to engage with cutting edge events, news & reviews of our times and hold power to account & champion social justice. WhatsOn’s independence means, we are free from corporate & commercial bias. However, we need your support to give a voice to the voice less and keep our independence. We rely on the support of our readers and any amount , big or small, makes a valuable difference. Thank you. SUPPORT WhatsOn!