5 Ways to Become Attractive
Nothing is more attractive than your inner beauty, so becoming winsome to others everyone should enhance their inner beauty first.
Most of the people spent hours getting ready each day because everyone wants to look good in the eyes of those whom they are meeting. Also, lots of people judge others on how they look. But the real thing is how one approaches.
People actually attract how you speak, how you behave also how you think. Five simples ways are given below that might help you in becoming winsome:
1. Stay fresh: Being clean and fresh is obvious because no one will like you if you remain dirty. Take shower regularly, wear clean clothes, brush your hair. Also, try to use gentle perfume which gives you the feeling fresh for the whole day.
2. Be confident: One of the biggest reasons people struggle with meeting others is due to a lack of self-confidence. One can be shy, introverted, or struggle to approach people but they can start with simple steps such as improving your posture, walking with a confident stride, and smiling more frequently during a conversation.
3. Choose the right words: During having a conversation with someone, choose your words carefully. Because a wrong word can ruin your personality. So try to use positive words, avoid negativity and slang. Be kind to what are you saying.
4. Show courtesy: Before starting a conversation try to show a minimum courtesy like saying hi, how are you or wish them good morning or goodnight. Also, keep a smile on your face which will make you delightful to others.
5. Practice honesty: When you’re honest in your daily life, other people tend to reciprocate when talking to you. After all, it’s much better to have a relationship built on trust instead of lies.
If you want other people to find you attractive, all you need to do is learn how to implement attractive qualities into your own life.
> Puza Sarker Snigdha
If you like WhatsOn, why not do us a favour. More & more people getting involved and supporting WhatsOn. We are independent & progressive, unlike many corporate media - We know you want WhatsOn to benefit as many people as possible Now we need your support, WhatsOn will continue to engage with cutting edge events, news & reviews of our times and hold power to account & champion social justice. WhatsOn’s independence means, we are free from corporate & commercial bias. However, we need your support to give a voice to the voice less and keep our independence. We rely on the support of our readers and any amount , big or small, makes a valuable difference. Thank you. SUPPORT WhatsOn!