Going to uni is a big deal, here’s our essential guide for what to take.
Your University Checklist
- Important Documents – ID (passport/driving license), university & student finance documents, course acceptance letter, national insurance card, & bank details.
- Electrical Items – Phones, tablets, laptops, headphones, speakers, chargers.
- Clothes – The essentials will do to start.
- Kitchen Stuff – Plates & bowls, cutlery, mugs & glasses, a saucepan, a frying pan, oven gloves, tea towels, tin opener & bottle opener.
- Bedroom Stuff – Duvet, bedsheets, pillows, clothes hangers, clothes horse.
- Bathroom Things – Towels, toothbrush, bathrobe, essential toiletries.
- Stationery – Pens, pencils, notepads, highlighters, & binders.
- Other Essentials – Medication & family photos. Plants, posters, fairy lights make things cosier.
Are You Taking a Car to Uni?
Students with cars have no trouble making friends! But remember the importance of car insurance if you are taking your car to uni.
If you like WhatsOn, why not do us a favour. More & more people getting involved and supporting WhatsOn. We are independent & progressive, unlike many corporate media - We know you want WhatsOn to benefit as many people as possible Now we need your support, WhatsOn will continue to engage with cutting edge events, news & reviews of our times and hold power to account & champion social justice. WhatsOn’s independence means, we are free from corporate & commercial bias. However, we need your support to give a voice to the voice less and keep our independence. We rely on the support of our readers and any amount , big or small, makes a valuable difference. Thank you. SUPPORT WhatsOn!